3 bedroom terraced house for saleHavett Close, Dobwalls, Liskeard
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Pretty Village Location
- Rear Low Maintenance Garden
Three bedroom mid terrace family home in good condition with low maintenance rear patio garden. Located in the pretty village of Dobwalls, with easy access to the A38 and surrounding towns.
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom mid terrace family home in the well established, popular Cornish village of Dobwalls. Featuring the added benefit of a low maintenance rear garden, this welcoming home comes to the market with NO CHAIN. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/diner, living room, study and utility. Boasting double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating. Dobwalls village has its own convenience store and pub with easy access to the A38 which links to the M5 and all major cities. Liskeard is located within 3 miles with further amenities and a rail network for access to Plymouth, Exeter and London.
The house is entered via a pathway leading up to the property, through a upvc double glazed door into the hallway. The hallway gives access to the kitchen/ study, lounge and dining room. Stairs give access to the first floor landing.
Living Room 11' Max x 12' 5" ( 3.35m Max x 3.78m )
This large bright room has a double glazed window to the front aspect, with radiator, central light fitting and two wall lights. The room is spacious and welcoming, with plenty of space for furniture.
Dining Room 9' 1" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 2.77m Max x 2.41m Max )
Good family sized room with space for dining table and chairs. Radiator, wood effect flooring and plenty of light front he double glazed window facing the rear elevation.
Kitchen 7' 9" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 2.36m Max x 3.18m Max )
Archway from the dining room leads to the fully fitted kitchen. Wood effect flooring continued from the dining area are both durable and practical. Matching wall and base units as well as fitted open shelves for further storage. Sink with double drainer and mixer tap. Wooden work surfaces with tiled splash back. Space for electric cooker and also plumbing for gas, under counter fridge freezer. Double glazed window over looking the rear garden/ patio allowing plenty of natural light.
Study 6' 3" x 5' 1" ( 1.91m x 1.55m )
Small study to the front of the property with 'spilt doors' upon entry. Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.50m )
Wall units and counter top. Under counter space for washing machine. Boiler, radiator and obscure glass window to rear. A door here, leads to the garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.43m Max x 3.86m Max )
The master bedroom is a large double room with double glazed window to front elevation. There are built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
The second bedroom is another double room, with a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and central light fitting. Plenty of extra space for furniture.
Third Bedroom 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
This is a large single room with radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
This is a large family bathroom with wood effect flooring and obscure glass double glazed window to the rear. The room consists of a white three piece suite, including wash hand basin, WC, and corner bath with mixer taps and tiled splash-back. There is an additional separate electric shower cubicle, chrome towel rail and wall mounted storage cupboard.
The house is approached at the front via a small pathway with mature shrubs either side. At the rear of the property, accessed via the utility room is a sunny patio area, suitable for garden table and chairs and bbq. Just beyond is a low maintenance graveled area with space for a washing line or seating furniture. There is also potential to re - instate parking if required.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49469388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.