3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChaul End Road, Caddington, Bedfordshire
- Completely Refurbished and Extended
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Stylish Brand New Kitchen
- New En-suite Shower Room and Bathroom
- Available Immediately with No Upper Chain
- Off Street Parking
- Private Garden
Fabulous three bedroom extended and refurbished character cottage with off street parking and private garden.
This delightful character cottage has been completely refurbished to a high standard and extended to maximise the space and light. The property is approached via a gravel driveway providing off street parking. The front door opens into an attractive living room with lead paned window to front, a further reception room sits to the side and also overlooks the front. To the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen/dining room which has been fully fitted with an excellent range of eye and base level units with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, double patio doors lead out onto the garden. A cloakroom and utility room complete the downstairs space. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from a newly fitted en-suite shower room. A further fully tiled and fitted bathroom with three piece suite and chrome shower with screen over the bath serves the remaining bedrooms. The property benefits from new carpets and flooring and oak doors throughout. Outside the garden is fenced on three sides and mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area adjacent to the rear of the house.
The property is located in Caddington, a popular village with excellent local amenities. The larger towns of Harpenden and Dunstable are close by and are served by main bus routes from the village green. Harpenden and Luton provide a fast train service to London St Pancras. Luton airport is also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49472685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VAC170246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Village & Country. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.