4 bedroom detached house for saleBrick Kiln Way, BAGGERIDGE VILLAGE
- Modern Detached Residence
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Living Room
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen Fully Fitted with Appliances
- Useful Laundrette, Downstairs Cloaks
- Four Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Stylish Family Bathroom plus Ensuite Shower Room
- Protected by a Burglar Alarm System
- Off Road Parking plus Garage
- Beautiful Family Home - Must Be Seen
An outstanding, luxurious, simply stunning family residence situated on the desirable Baggeridge Village development meticulously designed to a particular high specification by house builders David Wilson Homes. This four bedroom 'dream home' is presented to an exceptional standard throughout benefiting a range of upgrade features by the builders which include integrated appliances in the 'gold upgrade' breakfast kitchen plus concealed and plinth lighting, Chrome flush ceiling spot lights, built-in wardrobes in all four bedrooms and stylish 'Amtico' flooring on the ground floor.
This imposing detached property has been extremely well maintained and benefits from further noteworthy features including: central heating, uPVC double glazing, useful downstairs cloaks and launderette, ensuite shower room, burglar alarm system, garage and off road parking.
The substantial property offers excellent modern living accommodation that simply must be seen to be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49475358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8010773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.