3 bedroom detached house for saleRedcombe Lane, Brigg
- Tastefully decorated detached house
- Sitting room, dinning room and kitchen
- Ground floor wc and sun room
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Off road parking, garage and gardens
- EPC Rating: E
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this impeccably finished and tastefully decorated three bedroom detached house that is situated in a quiet location close to the centre of the popular market town of Brigg. The property benefits from brick and uPVC sun room, two further reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas fired central heating, three bedrooms, luxurious fitted bathroom, landscaped maintained gardens and brick built garage. The property would make an ideal home for people searching for a property that is presented to an extremely high standard in an excellent location. The popular market town of Brigg has many and varied amenities, including shops, bars, restaurants, schools and traditional farmers market.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49475427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7949063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.