3 bedroom detached house for saleHarbury Avenue, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Extended to the ground floor
- Through lounge/dining room
- Garden Room and dining kitchen
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Close to local amenities & primary schools
Ball & Percival are pleased to be offering for sale this three bedroom detached house, pleasantly situated within a popular residential location. The property has been extended to the ground floor, with accommodation that comprises; entrance porch, through lounge/dining room, garden room, dining kitchen and WC to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking and storage garage. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49475478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7211648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.