3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWest Lane, Hayling Island, PO11
- Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Popular Hayling Island Location
- 1920s build
- Well Maintained by Current Owners
- Wiring, Heating and Kitchen Updated
- Idyllic Rear Garden
- Summer House
- Garage and Driveway
- Farmhouse style Kitchen
A delightful detached bungalow situated on one of the most popular roads on Hayling Island. Originally built in 1926 the residence has been carefully maintained and updated by the current owners. The wiring, heating and the kitchen have been modernised whilst maintain a cottage feel to the surroundings. The entrance porch steps up to the front door leading to the now open plan and spacious lounge dining room with attractive wood flooring and recently added wood burner. The kitchen has a farmhouse feel and is a good size. There is a separate cloakroom off the inner hallway and the bathroom is downstairs. The main bedroom benefits from and en suite shower room, open fireplace and wood burner. The two other bedrooms are both double rooms. Outside the rear garden is a real lifestyle feature, wide and long and lovingly maintained by the current owners. There is a single garage and a purpose built summer house both with their own 30amp supplies. Early viewing is recommended. EPC-D
Hayling Island offers splendid leisure facilities, including beaches and wind surfing. There is an excellent links Golf Course with the Club House just a short walk away. Close by there is also a Sports Club offering, exceptionally, all racket games facilities. Sailing enthusiasts have the choice of two top class sailing clubs with access to the Solent and Chichester Harbour. There is a local theatre and the Chichester Festival
Theatre is only 25 minutes away. The Island has local schools. School buses serve other schools further afield. The Ferry provides a link to schools in Portsmouth. Train services to Waterloo (1hr20m) and Victoria run regularly from nearby Havant Station (approximately 5 miles). The M27 and the A3 are within easy access.
See the Sunrise from the east facing rear garden at Sunrise
Lounge Dining Room 23'0 (7.01m) x 23'2 (7.06m)
Kitchen 11'5 (3.48m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Bedroom 1 11'4 (3.45m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11'6 (3.51m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Bedroom 3 11'4 (3.45m) x 9'4 (2.84m)
Garage 17'4 (5.28m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Summer House 15'6 (4.72m) x 15'5 (4.7m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49476576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 252936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.