1 bedroom apartment for saleGloucester Mews, Weymouth
Offers in Region of
- Achieving £500 per Month Rent/5.45% Yield
- One Bedroom and Approximately 999 Year Lease
- Close to all local amenities including main line station
- Walking distance to town and beach
- GCH (with newly fitted combi boiler) and Double Glazing
- Walking distance to town centre
This large one bedroom top floor flat with four windows is currently tenanted and is absolutely ideal for an investment buyer but is perfect for first time buyers, or a holiday home. In addition the flat benefits from a long lease approximately 980 years left.
AMAZING TOWN CENTRE LOCATION! This recently renovated apartment offers spacious and versatile living accommodation with approximately a 999 year lease and recently fitted combi boiler!! Located close to local amenities, town centre, mainline railway station and Weymouth beach. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and living space on offer. Call to book an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Door to front aspect. Stairs to Upper Floors.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
Two Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.08m )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted Kitchen with work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer. space for hob and oven. Partly tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine. New Central Heating Combi Boiler. Radiator.
Loft Storage which is the full length of the flat. Radiator. Two Ceiling Lights. Cupboard housing electric fuse box.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 2" + Door Recess ( 3.86m x 3.10m + Door Recess )
Two Double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Hatch to Loft Space
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps. Shower over bath. Wash hand basin. Low Level WC. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
Please note that this property is currently tenanted and so is absolutely ideal for an investment buyer but is also perfect for first time buyers, homemovers or even as a holiday home.
The current rent being achieved on this property is £500 per calendar month offering a 5.45% yield based upon the current asking price. Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 770333 for any further letting's information.
From the Kings Statue head, taking the left hand lane at the roundabout heading towards the Queen Victoria Jubilee Clock. Then take the immediate left into Gloucester Mews.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49479161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY303588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.