3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnsdell Road, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Garden To Front And Rear
- Close To Local Schools And Shops
- No Chain, Viewing Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is a UPVC double glazed door leading into hallway. Stairs to the first floor landing. Meter cupboard. Opening to lounge and kitchen.
LOUNGE 16' 04" x 11' 04" (4.98m x 3.45m) A spacious main lounge area with a double glazed walk in bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Fire with feature surround. Laminate flooring. Double doors leading to.
DINING ROOM 11' 01" x 10' 10" (3.38m x 3.3m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Ceiling light. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Window into kitchen. Could be used as a dining area or second reception. Opening to.
KITCHEN 16' 08" x 5' 09" (5.08m x 1.75m) Kitchen consists of a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces and display cabinets. An integrated single oven with integrated four ring electric ceramic hob and overhead extractor. Stainless steel sink. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring. A double glazed window and door to rear garden.
LANDING Fitted carpet. Access to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 02" x 10' 03" (4.01m x 3.12m) A double glazed walk in bay window to front elevation. Ceiling light. Television point. Fitted carpet. Fitted shelving unit.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 09" x 10' 10" (3.58m x 3.3m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Ceiling light. Fitted wardrobes. Combination boiler mounted to the wall. Fitted carpet. Television point.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 08" x 6' 06" (2.34m x 1.98m) A double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light.
BATHROOM A white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment. A low flush WC. A pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled from floor to ceiling. A double glazed window to rear elevation. Ceiling light.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with laid flagging. A pat wall / part fenced enclosure with gated access to the rear.
The front has a wall enclosed garden with gated access. A range of plants and shrubs.
*** IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY OPPORTUNITY. CALL 01253 406111 TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMPANIED VIEWING NOW ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49482390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.