4 bedroom terraced house for saleStubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
- Four bedroom house
- Three receptions rooms
- Three bathroom/shower rooms
- South facing rear garden
- No forward chain
A must view property! Four bedroom plus three reception rooms currently offering the ability for self contained living on all three floors. Presented in excellent order throughout, this home would be ideally suited to a family wanting to live together but have their 'own' space.
A must view property! Four bedroom plus three reception rooms currently offering the ability for self contained living on all three floors. Presented in excellent order throughout, this home would be ideally suited to a family wanting to live together but have their 'own' space or a buy to let investment.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to:
Lounge 16' 11" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 5.16m Max x 4.55m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature gas fire place with surround, ornate coving and ceiling rose, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspects, ceiling rose and ornate coving, smooth plastered walls. Door to:
3rd Reception Room 10' 8" x 5' 9" Min ( 3.25m x 1.75m Min )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator. Door to:
W/c, wash hand basin, enclosed mains shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, partly tiled.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.07m x 2.51m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink bowl and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, spot lighting, partly tiled, smooth plastered walls. Door to utility room.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, partly tiled, radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to 2nd floor, smooth plastered walls, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 17' 4" Max x 13' 10" Plus Recess ( 5.28m Max x 4.22m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.62m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 10' 2" ( 3.35m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, currently in use as a kitchen comprising eye and base level work units, inset electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, partly tiled walls and smooth plastered walls.
Double glazed window to front, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
2nd Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect. Door to:
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, open plan living arrangement comprising lounge area, fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, inset sink, space for fridge/freezer, smooth plastered walls, radiator. Door to en-suite:
Double glazed window to front, w/c, wash hand basin, enclosed electric shower cubicle, radiator.
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid to block paving, brick built storage shed to rear with rear pedestrian access.
Operational CCTV with 4 cameras.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49482417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.