2 bedroom retirement property for saleWhitewater Court, Plympton, PL7 2AT
- TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- AMPLE STORAGE INCLUDING SPACIOUS STORE ROOM
- LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO WALLED GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PLYMPTON`S RIDGEWAY
Spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment which has been recently redecorated and carpeted throughout. Whitewater Court is a development of retirement apartments built by Kewmoor, comprising 43 one and two bedroom apartments and six penthouses, set in walled landscaped gardens within close proximity to Plympton`s local Ridgeway. Within the grounds there are patio areas and barbeque area. The facilities at Whitewater Court include, onsite laundry room, stunning two level communal room, an on site Estate Manager who sees to the day-to-day running of the development and can also be contacted in the event of an emergency. For periods when the Estate Manager is off-duty each property is linked to a 24 hour emergency call system. The property`s accommodation comprises, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, store room, two bedrooms and bathroom. All floors are serviced by a lift. This property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Spacious secure entrance lobby with lift access.
Lounge/Dining Room - 17'10" (5.44m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Kitchen - 7'7" (2.31m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Storage/Utility Cupboard - 6'4" (1.93m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Bedroom One - 14'5" (4.39m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Bedroom Two - 13'8" (4.17m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
The property benefits from an on site Estate Manager who sees to the day-to-day running of the development and can also be contacted in the event of an emergency. For periods when the Estate Manager is off-duty each property is linked to a 24 hour emergency call system. There is access to a communal two level reading/event space with small fitted kitchen and access to communal laundry room.
Management charges are
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49483170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.