3 bedroom apartment for saleCaledonia House, London City Island, E14
- En suite to master bedroom
- Triple aspect views towards east, south & west
- 24 hour concierge
- Private Arts Club
- Completion from 2018
- Outside heated swimming pool
- Private gymnasium
- Controlled comfort cooling and radiator system
- Home to the English National Ballet
This three bedroom 13th floor apartment is light and spacious throughout and benefits from a triple aspect with West, South and East facing views, with an additional benefit of a 134 sq ft balcony.
Boasting high specification fixtures and fittings the apartment comprises a beautiful fully integrated kitchen with an open plan reception area, a very large master bedroom with built in wardrobes, an en suite bathroom and a further guest bathroom.
London City Island is an exclusive island comprising contemporary residential apartments, extensive services and facilities and beautifully landscaped waterways and parkland. The range of apartments available varies from one bedroom suites to expansive penthouses.
City Island Bridge is located just minutes from Canning Town Station, providing fast access with the Jubilee Line and DLR to Canary Wharf, The City, The West End and beyond.
Completion from 2018.
Please note images are indicative and computer generated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.