3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddlegate, Scawthorpe, DONCASTER
- Guide price £125,000-£135,000
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Potential to be extended, Recently renovated
- Open plan lounge diner, Downstairs WC, Utility room
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
Guide price £125,000-£135,000 A three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the sought after area of Scawthorpe, close to local amenities and transport links. The property has lots of potential for a new owner to make it their own.
Entrance Hall L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Dining Room 10' 1" x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.07m x 3.81m into recess )
A well presented living area with a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator. The dining room is open plan to the lounge, providing fantastic living space.
Lounge 10' 8" max x 14' max ( 3.25m max x 4.27m max )
This open plan lounge has a rear facing french doors and windows allowing for lots of natural light. There is a gas fireplace and surround and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 11' 11" ( 1.85m x 3.63m )
A newly fitted, good sized kitchen with two side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and grill, ceramic hob and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is a rear facing solid wood door leading to the utilty room and downstairs cloakroom.
Fitted with a low level wc and a hand wash basin. There is laminate flooring. There is a side facing double glazed window and a door leading from the lobby, to the garden.
Utility One 10' 7" max extending to 10' 7" max x 5' 4" max ( 3.23m max extending to 3.23m max x 1.63m max )
Utility Two 4' 6" x 3' 9" extending to 4' 6" ( 1.37m x 1.14m extending to 1.37m )
With a side facing double glazed window, loft access and a concealed wall mounted boiler. There is storage above and below the cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' 7" max ( 3.61m x 3.84m max )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, over looking the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" plus door recess x 12' 4" ( 3.28m plus door recess x 3.76m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a feature fireplace and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' max ( 2.82m x 2.44m max )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
A family bathroom fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a bath unit with shower over. There is a rear facing double glazed window and tiling to the walls.
The property is situated on a corner plot. To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with an area for a greenhouse and a patio area. There is a small garden to the side of the property and also potential for a garage to be erected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49495167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.