4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth End, Goxhill, DN19
- Four Bedroomed Detached Property of an Individual Design
- Extended "L" Shaped Dual Aspect Lounge with Seating and Study Areas
- Breakfast Kitchen with Shaker Style Cabinets and Oak Effect Work Surfaces
- First Floor Conservatory with Views over Open Countryside
- Family Bathroom with Double Ended Roll Top Bath
- Substantial Gardens with Lawned and Vegetable Areas
- Detached Double Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating "D"
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the market this four bedroomed detached property of an individual design with undoubted quality and a subtle charm throughout. Extended over time to now offer a versatile living space the colour washed traditional exterior has an interesting feature of a first floor conservatory arranged to the first floor, cleverly designed to take in the stunning open views to the front of the property. The stylish interior of the property offers a superbly presented and extended L shaped dual aspect living room which has two distinct areas currently used as a lounge and study space. Formal dining is catered for in the separate dining room with decorative beamed ceiling perfect for time spent with family and entertaining guests. The kitchen is fresh and bright suffused in a natural light provided from the two rear facing windows fitted with a range of cream coloured shaker style cabinets with contrasting block oak effect work surfaces arranged open plan to the breakfast room divided by a section of base units with curved ends. A spacious utility outbuilding caters for the practicalities of modern family life.Four bedrooms are arranged to the first floor with a modern bathroom centred around a double ended roll top freestanding bath with contemporary tiling to both the walls and floor with a corner shower. It is the grounds that defines Abbey View principally lawned with mature trees and deep floral borders they provide a wonderful space for family games and celebrations. In addition to the extensive reception parking there is a double garage arranged to the side and a hard standing area for motor home storage if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49495317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7775803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.