2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVictoria Road North, Southsea
- Stunning apartment which excess over 1000 square feet!
- NOW LET FOR 12 MONTHS AT £1000PCM (UNTIL MARCH 2019)
- Share of freehold with low annual service charge.
- Communal paved garden
- Resident's parking spaces at the front of the property
(Returned to market on 30/01/18 after being under offer - this went quickly previously so early viewing is advised!) ATTENTION INVESTORS, NOW LET AT £1000PCM UNTIL MARCH 2019! This gives a 6.3% yield. This two bedroom apartment exceeds over 1000 in square foot...
(Returned to market on 30/01/18 after being under offer - this went quickly previously so early viewing is advised!) ATTENTION INVESTORS, NOW LET AT £1000PCM UNTIL MARCH 2019! This gives a 6.3% yield. This two bedroom apartment exceeds over 1000 in square foot and is immaculately presented throughout. The largest benefits of this property are the low annual service charge as the property has a share of the freehold; resident's off-road parking; a shared garden and the fact it is offered with no forward chain and is ready almost immediately. Comprising of two very large double bedrooms, a fitted bathroom, a high-gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and large lounge-diner with study area. Transport and motorway links are easily accessible.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' 1" max x 14' 9" max ( 6.73m max x 4.50m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.18m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, CH boiler, radiator, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 18' 11" max + three built in wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 5.77m max + three built in wardrobes x 3.43m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 5' 6" max ( 2.82m x 1.68m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, shower, wall mounted towel heater, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Enclosed paved communal garden, flowerbeds around, shed, three flats have access.
Two first come first serve spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49496211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.