3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Johns Wood Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Ideal family home
- In need of some upgrading
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Are you looking for a family home that is within walking distance from both town and the beach? Are you looking for something that needs a little upgrading, but allows you to put your own stamp on things? Then you simply have to pick up the phone and come and see this one for yourselves!Downstairs you have two very spacious reception rooms and a large kitchen area that is ideal for those of you that love to cook and entertain your family or friends that come round to see you.From your front door you are able to take the short walk to the town or the beach where you can enjoy the sand between your toes. The kids will love playing on the beach whilst you enjoy an ice cream or a nice cream tea.If you enjoy pottering in the garden, the garden that this home offers could be just the thing. Plenty of space to be able to sit and relax whilst the sun is shining, but also plenty of space to have a shed or a small workshop should you wish to get hands on.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'1 into bay x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'2 x 8'11 (3.71m x 2.72m)
- Wet Room: 7'10 x 6'7 (2.39m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 into bay x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'8 x 8'8 (2.64m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49496517.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.