6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Twechar, Kilsyth
Withdrawn from Market
- Lovely Converted Building
- Could be Sold as a Whole Portfolio or as 3 Individual Units
- Contemporary Fittings Throughout
- Open Plan Living
- Stunning Flats
- Quiet Locale
- Ample Parking Around Property
- Expansive Grounds
- Beautiful Bathrooms and Shower Rooms
- Located on the Outskirts of Kilsyth
This stunning converted building could be sold as 3 unit portfolio or as individual units. Fantastic quality and contemporary fittings throughout. Quiet locale on the outskirts of Kilsyth. These properties are essential viewing !!!
Comprises:- Three Bedroom Ground Floor Flat - Ground Rear Access Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat - Front Access Right Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat - Front Access Left Two Bedroom Upper Floor Flat - Side Access
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7969081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.