3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Auckley
Withdrawn from Market
- Large detached bungalow
- 3 generous bedrooms
- 2 large reception rooms
- Conservatory overlooking garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Out buildings & established garden
- Double Garage with parking
- Excellent Schools
- Prime location and transport links
- No onward chain
Rarely do such opportunities arise to acquire a substantial family property in such a highly regarded location. Auckley is a popular suburb of Doncaster offering local shops, pubs and close to highly regarded "Hayfield" secondary school. The property has a vast amount of potential for development and extension and only an internal inspection will reveal the size of this three bedroom detached bungalow with double garage situated on an enviable plot over looking the village green.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49499226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.