3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFeatherbed Villas, Hampton Hill, TW12
- New gated development
- Private garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Three sumptuous bathrooms
- Separate utility room
- Grand reception room
- Two parking spaces
- 1/4 mile from Fulwell Train Station
- Within 150 yards of High Street
- Bushy Park within 1/4 mile
Tucked away just moments from the bustle and charm of Hampton Hill High Street you will find Featherbed Villas - an impressive gated development of nine stunning new houses, built to a very traditional high standard. Each house includes a private garden in addition to the shared communal grounds within the development and two parking spaces. This stunning house is at the end of the development with a stunning open plan living room, large kitchen island and separate utility room. It has a grand reception hallway and ground floor WC. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms - two with sumptuous en-suite bathrooms and a further family bathroom off the landing. Each of the properties here enjoy all the grandeur, elegance and style of the Victorian era, while benefiting from a sleek finish and the high level of specification, synonymous with only the finest of today’s new homes. Every villa has been individually crafted and meticulously planned to deliver truly exceptional living spaces. From their vaulted ceilings to the bounty of traditional features found throughout, a home at Featherbed Villas is not only somewhere to live, but somewhere to be cherished and enjoyed. EPC = TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49500918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2376005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.