2 bedroom house for saleLionel Avenue, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Detached Chalet Style Property
- Private Estate Location
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Tandem Garage and Driveway
- Attractive Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
Situated on the desirable Roundle Private Estate in Felpham, is this two bedroom detached chalet style property. Requiring an element of modernisation and updating, the property offers well proportioned accommodation including a spacious entrance hall, dining room looking out onto the rear garden, sitting room and kitchen on the ground floor. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor. Two bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with a bathroom/WC.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles which leads to a tandem garage which measures 26ft in length. The rear garden is a salient feature of the property which is of a westerly aspect and mainly laid to lawn. EPC-E
The Roundle Private Estate is situated to the north of Felpham village which offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, Doctors' surgery, sports centre with swimming pool, golf club and various shops. Historic Arundel, the cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately 10 mile radius.
Detached chalet style property situated on a popular Private Estate.
Entrance Hall 16'1 (4.9m) x 9'10 (3m)
Sitting Room 12'9 (3.89m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
Dining Room 12'7 (3.84m) x 11'9 (3.58m)
Kitchen 9'11 (3.02m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 1 15'7 (4.75m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 2 13' (3.96m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Garage 26'6 (8.08m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Front and Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49501389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.