2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePhoenix Street, Sandycroft, Deeside, Flintshire. CH5 2PE
Offers in Region of
- Semi detached cottage style property
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan ground floor rooms
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Attractive enclosed garden to rear
- Near to the centre of Sandycroft Village
A semi detached cottage style property near the centre of Sandycroft Village. The accommodation property comprises open plan ground floor rooms and ground floor bath/shower room whilst at the first floor are two double bedrooms. The property is heated by gas central heating and double glazing is fitted.
Externally there is an attractive enclosed garden to the rear and roadside parking.
In further detail the property comprises;
Traditional style UPVC front entrance door leads to;
Traditional fireplace opening to chimney breast. Double glazed window. Radiator. Interconnecting archway feature to;
Understair store cupboard. Staircase rising off. Radiator. Feature arch and doorway to;
Double glazed uPVC patio doors to rear garden area, Range of fitted kitchen units comprising woodgrain effect base and wall units with complementary work tops, and inset electric hob and built in under under oven. Tiled splash backs. Stainless steel inset sink unit. Gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler. Ceramic floor tiling.
REAR PORCH AREA
With store cupboard off. Ceramic floor tiling. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, UPVC double glazed rear entrance door.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, and close coupled WC unit. Shower unit fitted over bath. Radiator. Double glazed window. Ceramic floor tiling and full wall tiling.
Loft access point.
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Outlook to rear over adjoining properties.
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Frontage roadside parking is available. A side pedestrian pathway leads to the side and rear of the property. Rear areas are finished mainly to lawned garden with patio flagged area adjoining main property giving way via paths to lawned garden, with mature shrubs and trees.
Approaching Sandycroft from Queensferry pass through Pentre turning left into Phoenix Street. Proceed along Phoenix Street, and the property is located on the right.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items.
All measurements are approximate and photographs are provided for illustrative purposes only, and it must not be inferred that any items within the photograph are for sale unless specified.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer Estate Agents, Holywell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.