5 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Road, Dudley
- Large Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Huge Lounge
- Large Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Wet Room And First Floor Shower Room
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Huge Potential for HMO
- Ideal for Investors and Families
WOW What a house! - Huge property over three floors - High ceilings and large rooms - Great character filled house - Huge potential for larger families or investors - Ideal for Dudley town centre and local routes - Two bathroom/Shower rooms - Large Conservatory - Call us NOW to view - 01384 238779
A spacious family home offering masses of potential, benefiting from some truly unique features. This property offers five bedrooms including a converted loft, a sizable lounge, ample kitchen, sun room to rear, downstairs wet room and first floor shower room. This property has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Huge potential as HMO or large family home.
It also benefits form off road parking and proximity to local amenities.
To book your viewing please call shipways on 01384 238779
Front facing double glazed door leading to the entrance hall with two central heating radiators and access to :-
Lounge 30' 6" into bay x 13' 5" into alcove ( 9.30m into bay x 4.09m into alcove )
Spacious open plan lounge with front facing bay window, fireplace and two central heating radiators
Downstairs wet room with double glazed side facing window, hand wash basin, w.c, and shower with tiled walls and chrome radiator
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with space for utilities, central heating boiler to wall and side facing double glazed window
Sun Room 27' 5" x 10' ( 8.36m x 3.05m )
Spacious extended sun room to the rear of the property with double glazed dual aspect windows, central heating radiator, sloped roof and double glazed French doors leading to the rear of the property
Cellar accessed via the entrance hall leading under the front lounge
First floor landing with wood paneling to the lower walls and stairs leading to the second floor with under stairs storage
Shower room located on the first floor with double glazed side facing window, hand wash basin, w.c and central heating radiator
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" min x 9' 4" ( 3.10m min x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with double glaze drear facing window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 11' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with double glazed front facing window, central heating radiator and and lift accessing the ground floor
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.91m )
Bedroom with double glazed front facing window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 18' 10" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.74m max x 4.45m max )
L shaped double bedroom located on the second floor with double glazed front facing window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49502094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.