1 bedroom flat for saleThe Fusion, Shoreditch, E1
- State of the art one bedroom flat on the second floor
- Bright and airy open-plan reception room/kitchen
- High quality fittings with Smeg kitchen appliances
- Well-proportioned bedroom with integrated speakers
- Private terrace with stunning views of the city
- Residents' private 1250sqft landscaped roof garden
A luxury Avant-garde development located moments from the heart of the City, this stunning one bedroom second floor apartment benefits from quality fixtures with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a private terrace.
The Fusion is located amongst some of London's most fashionable and iconic streets bursting with boutiques, restaurants, pubs, clubs and bars. Brick Lane and Boxpark are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.