2 bedroom apartment for saleTrafalgar House, Battersea Reach
- Prestigious Riverside Development
- Master Bedroom / En Suite Shower
- Double Bedroom / Guest Bath
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Area
- Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- High Quality Specification
- Secure Underground Parking
- Nearby Rail / Tube / Bus Links
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- 24-Hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
This interior designed 3rd floor apartment features a high level specification, underground parking & private balcony with striking courtyard views. Sophisticated accommodation spans 813ft², comprising two double bedrooms, two sleek bathrooms (one en suite), spacious open-plan reception with dining area, breakfast bar & fully-fitted modern kitchen. The impeccable interior includes integrated Siemens appliances, wine cooler, built-in wardrobes, quartz surfaces, feature walls, wood floors, underfloor heating & separate utility cupboard.
Battersea Reach is the award-winning riverside development from St George (Berkeley Homes), situated just 3 minutes from the transport links of Wandsworth Town Station (Rail & Bus). Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, fitness studios, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49510101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783009661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.