1 bedroom flat for saleAltitude Apartments, Altyre Road, Croydon, CR0
Sold by Us
- South-facing balcony - great views
- Great transport links - East Croydon station (0.2mi) for commuting to London. George Street (0.3 mi)
- No chain
- Good motorway links to M25 and links to A23 in London
- Modern kitchen - large fridge freezer, washer-dryer & dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom
- Large wardrobe (storage space)
- Very light
- Economical - low heating bills
- Concierge 6 days a week
***OPEN DAY SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER 12PM - 4PM - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY***
Spacious, well presented 10th floor, 1 bedroom flat less than 5 minutes from East Croydon station / Boxpark. Has a good-sized, south-facing balcony with impressive views over Park Hill recreation ground. The double bedroom has a large fitted wardrobe, with additional storage space in the hall. The building also has a concierge during the day, 6 days a week.
Situated in a sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links (5 minute walk to East Croydon station / Boxpark, 10 minutes to Croydon town centre with restaurants, cinema and shops). Ideal for first time buyers and young professionals.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49510632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxo-4vqd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.