3 bedroom maisonette for saleComeragh Road, Barons Court, W14
- Generously proportioned reception room
- High ceilings and wood floors throughout
- Kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom, separate WC and guest WC
- Large private roof terrace
- Private entrance hall with storage space
Benefiting from an exceptional roof terrace, this spacious and naturally bright three bedroom maisonette offers high ceilings and wood floors.
Barons Court offers a range of popular local shops and cafes while Hammersmith Broadway and Kensington High Street is also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49510728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.