3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Croft, Broxbourne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Landscaped Front And Rear Gardens
- Open Plan Layout On The Ground Floor
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Garage To Rear
- Highly Regarded Close
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
Extended To Rear! Garage & Parking To Rear! William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom family home to the market. This property benefits from an open plan layout on the ground floor, three good sized bedrooms and shower room on the first floor with landscaped front and rear gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this extended well three bedroom terraced property to the market. This family home is presented in first class condition throughout and offers a bright and airy living accommodation throughout, Ideally located on a peaceful close this property benefits from a wide range of local amenities road and transport links inclining being with easy reach of the Broxbourne school, Broxbourne trans station and the a10/M25. Cal now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor and laminated flooring.
L Shaped Lounge 21' 9" narrowing to 7' 8" x 13' 9" ( 6.63m narrowing to 2.34m x 4.19m )
Bay fronted window to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and laminated flooring.
Kitchen Dining Area:
Dining Area 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
Patio doors leading to garden, part tiled walls and fully tiled floors. Leading into:
Kitchen 17' 8" x 8' 5" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.57m narrowing to 2.29m )
Window and doors to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven, gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and space for under counter fridge freezers. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 1" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.23m x 3.07m to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and loft access.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, fitted with a suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is a landscaped garden. To the immediate rear of the property a slate paved area, raised flower beds, planted shrubbery and greenhouse. To the far rear attached single garage on the block with rear access and hard standing parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49522068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.