2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Street, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees
- Two Double Bedroom Traditional Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Remodelled High Spec Kitchen with Granite Worktops & Integrated Cookware
- Contemporary First Floor Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating to a Combination Boiler
- Close to Norton Duck Pond & High Street
- Low-Maintenance Courtyard Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Occupying a sought-after position within a short stroll of Norton's thriving High Street and Iconic Duck Pond, this two double bedroom traditional terrace offers immaculate and sympathetically-styled accommodation ready to move straight into and boasting a wealth of luxury upgrades to well-spaced accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance Vestibule and Hallway, Living Room with feature bay window, separate well-proportioned Dining Room with French doors opening out to the contemporary Courtyard Garden; offering a minimal-maintenance outdoor space for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. From the Dining Room, a separate door leads to the tastefully remodelled wood-fronted Kitchen with granite work surfaces, integrated stainless steel cookware and Belfast sink. To the first floor, from a small Landing are two good size double Bedrooms with a feature cast iron fireplace and built-in storage to the largest and both served by a contemporary remodelled Bathroom with an over-bath shower. Finished to the highest of standards; with a keen eye for detail, this impressive property is immaculately presented and further features modern Upvc double glazing, gas central heating to a combination boiler and re-skimmed walls finished to serene decorative tones. Be quick to view this beautiful traditional home attractively positioned with a known investment hotspot!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49522851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.