2 bedroom flat for saleLindsay Court, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2ST
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- In Need Of Full Internal Refurbishment
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Located Close To Blackpool Sea Front
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Private Single Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT BOASTING SEA VIEWS AND WITHING WALKING DISTANCE OF THE SEA FRONT - IN NEED OF FULL INTERNAL REFURBISHMENT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom second floor apartment situated in a great location in St Annes, within easy access of Blackpool town centre and St Annes square. Ideally located within walking distance of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance of the sea front this superb property is in need of full internal refurbishment and on internal inspection offers spacious living accommodation briefly comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with open views of the Irish sea, kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a large three piece bathroom. Externally the property sits in well maintained laid to lawn communal gardens with a single garage with up and over door. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the wealth of potential. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
19' 7'' x 6' 3'' (5.97m x 1.93m)
Entrance via wooden door. Carpeted throughout. Two pendant light fittings. Access to the loft.
16' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.02m x 3.58m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Two pendant light fittings. Two wall light fittings. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
13' 6'' x 8' 5'' (4.13m x 2.57m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features base level units with a contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for a freestanding cooker and fridge freezer. Plumbed for a washing machine. Carpeted throughout. Two ceiling light fittings. Two built in storage cupboards.
Communal entrance hallway with stairs leading to all floors.
13' 1'' x 12' 3'' (3.99m x 3.75m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting.
11' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.61m x 3.04m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevations. Built in storage cupboard. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting.
8' 1'' x 5' 2'' (2.48m x 1.6m)
UPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation. Features a three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath. Carpeted throughout. Two ceiling light fitting.
Externally the property sits well landscaped laid to lawn communal gardens with residential parking available to the front and side of the property.
Single brick built garage with manual up and over door.
The vendor has recently contributed in excess of £12,000 to the management company (Homestead) for works to be carried out, including new double glazed windows, surrounds and painting and also rendering to the apartment block.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.