4 bedroom house for saleOff Church Street, Chardstock, Axminster, EX13
Offers in Excess of
- Finished to a high specification
- Four Double Bedroom
- Fully fitted In-Toto Kitchen with Granite Worktops
- Underfloor heating
- Bi-fold doors to Lounge and Kitchen/Dining room
- Solid Oak Staircase
- Vaulted Master Bedroom with oak beams
- Fitted wardrobes to three of the bedrooms
- Double garage with electric door
A small select development of just 5 properties situated within this sought after village, offering open countryside views.
The first releases are stunning spacious four bedroom properties finished to a very high specification and standard.
Viewing is highly recommended. VIDEO TOUR
A stunning development of five spacious houses finished to an exceptionally high standard and specification in a tucked away position within the popular village of Chardstock.
The properties sit as part of the scheme redevelopment and conversion of the Grade II listed school of St Andrews into high quality homes.
The village has a good range of amenities which are all within a short walk. Adjacent footpaths of easy access to countryside walks both to the North and South of the village.
All of the homes benefit from bespoke In-Toto kitchens with a full range of built-in appliances and a boiling water tap, sitting under granite work surfaces.
The spacious Kitchen/Dining rooms lead out onto the gardens which have been professionally landscaped and have large patio areas perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
All of the properties have en-suite bathrooms to the master and 2nd bedrooms benefitting from large showers and a good level of tiling. All floors to wet areas are tiled.
The external doors and windows are finished in 'conservation green' which along with the landscaping, flint walls and wrought iron railings follows the design theme that characterises the whole development.
All of the properties are covered by a 10 year CRL warranty and the peace of mind that this brings.
Chardstock is a very popular East Devon village providing excellent local amenities that includes a Shop/Post Office, Pub, Primary School, Church and thriving community hall that hosts a wide range of activities.
Set midway between the small towns of Chard and Axminster, both of which are about 5 miles away. The properties enjoy easy access to a wide range of amenities including a choice of major supermarkets and specialist retailers. There is also an intercity rail service from Axminster (London Waterloo). The World Heritage Jurassic Coast is just 10 miles to the south at Lyme Regis and the Cathedral City of Exeter is some 25 miles to the West.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49533762.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA170191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.