3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoscoe Road, Billingham
- REDUCED FROM £110,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000**
- OVERLOOKING A PLEASANT GREEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000** This THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property overlooks a pleasant green and offers generous internal accommodation. There are TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen and a downstairs CLOAKROOM. A border out loft area provides additional space.
ATTENTION FAMILIES and FIRST TIME BUYERS. This semi-detached house is situated overlooking a PLEASANT GREEN. Internal accommodation comprising of an entrance hallway, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen and DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/WC. To the first floor are THREE BEDROOMS and bathroom/wc, the loft is also boarded and carpeted. Externally are front and rear gardens and DRIVEWAY for off road parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, stairs to landing, doors to lounge and dining room.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, stone built surround.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, stone built surround, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 6' 3" ( 4.34m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising of light oak effect wall and base units, black work surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, integrated gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard which houses water boiler, access to boarded loft area, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 11' 6" plus recess ( 3.51m max x 3.51m plus recess )
Double glazed window front, radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" plus recess ( 3.25m x 2.64m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, part tiled.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with flowered borders and mature shrubs, front garden with driveway for off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49545795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.