4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJunction Road, Norton
- Striking Four Bedroom Semi
- Highly Regarded Junction Road Location
- 20ft Breakfast/Kitchen
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Mature Informal Gardens at Front, Side & Rear
- Long Driveway
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Fabulous Range of Modern Shaker Style Kitchen Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
The current owners of this traditional semi have created a fabulous family home whilst still retaining plenty of the character you might expect from a property of this era.
Beyond the traditional front is a property which offers generous living space! The ground floor has a wonderful entrance hall, lounge/dining room, a 20ft breakfast/kitchen with modern high specification Shaker style units and a useful utility room and WC. There are four bedrooms and bathroom with a stylish modern white contemporary design suite on the first floor. Outside, the mature, informal gardens wrap around the front, side and rear elevations and incorporates a long driveway.
The highly regarded location means that Norton High Street, Village Green and Duck Pond, Red House Private School and a multitude of other really useful facilities are all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49548366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.