3 bedroom detached house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Bispham, Blackpool
- Two reception rooms; Modern dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms; Modern four piece bathroom
- UPVC Double glazing; Gas central heating
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Brick garage with workshop.
Occupying a first class position overlooking North Shore Golf Course, this detached home has stunning modern kitchen and bathroom facilities, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and is sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From our Bispham Office travel inland along Red Bank Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit into Devonshire Road, Shaftesbury Avenue is the third turning on the right after passing North Shore Golf Course.
Tiled floor, Meter cupboards, UPVC double glazed doors.
Delft shelf, Coved ceiling, Radiator.
Low flush WC, Wash basin, UPVC double glazed window.
15' 8" x 10' 11"
Feature fireplace, Coved ceiling, TV point, Parquet flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window, Radiator.
18' 9" x 12' 0"
Delft shelf, TV point, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, Radiator.
24' 8" x 8' 0"
Superb modern base cupboard units with granite work tops, Split level double oven and hob with extractor, Integrated microwave and dishwasher, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Recessed low voltage lighting, One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine, UPVC double glazed windows and door, Radiator.
Coved ceiling, Delft shelf, UPVC double glazed window, Loft access (being part boarded with ladder access).
15' 8" x 10' 11"
Fireplace, Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window, Radiator.
18' 6" x 11' 3"
Range of fitted wardrobes, Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window, Radiator.
9' 3" x 7' 8"
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator.
A stunning modern five piece suite comprising; Free standing bath, Corner step in shower, Vanity wash basin, Low flush WC, Bidet, Tiled floor, Recessed low voltage lighting, Towel heater radiator.
Rockery style with numerous plants and shrubs.
Westerly facing, Mainly flagged with established trees and shrubs.
Brick garage and attached workshop, Total size approx. 26' in length, with power, light and UPVC double glazed window, Electric up and over door.
Gas central heating (NOT TESTED)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49549554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.