4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTruro Close, Chichester
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow Situated On A Generous Plot
- Spacious Design For Flexible Living
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Atrium Style Conservatory
- Contemporary Family Bathroom Including Walk In Shower
- Further Shower Room
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage And Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
Tucked away in this cul-de-sac position, situated on a generous plot and boasting southerly aspect rear garden, is this completely renovated and vastly extended detached bungalow which offers spacious and versatile living accommodation. The property briefly comprises of four bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom including walk in shower, further shower room, extended kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and integrated appliances, dining room with bi fold doors leading on to atrium style conservatory. There is also off road parking for multiple vehicles, leading to attached garage to the side. The property is immaculately presented with quality fittings throughout, and is located nearby to local schools and shops and on frequent bus routes including to central Chichester, with its array of shops, restaurants, bars and Chichester Festival Theatre. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49549572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7085371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.