3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittlemoor Lane, Balby, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- spacious living accommodation
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Views over the fields
- Workshop, Driveway and garage
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 A fantastic three bedroom semi detached home situated close to local transport links and amenities. The property offers spacious living accommodation and has a characterful charm. No chain.
With a front facing sealed unit door with stained glass and a side panel, allowing for lots of natural light. There is access to the entrance hall.
There is a central heating radiator and a stair case rising to the first floor landing. Access to the dining area and kitchen.
Dining Area 11' 6" x 12' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.94m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a back boiler. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with surround. Sliding doors lead onto the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" plus bay recess x 12' 10" ( 3.63m plus bay recess x 3.91m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the gas fire with surround.
Kitchen 7' 3" max x 9' 3" ( 2.21m max x 2.82m )
With a side facing double glazed window and a rear facing single glazed wooden window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a fridge freezer and a door leading to the WC and workshop.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 15' into bay window ( 3.53m max x 4.57m into bay window )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, chimney breast and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 3.51m into wardrobes x 3.94m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.41m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
This family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and bath unit. There is a rear facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a shared driveway leading to the garage to the rear. The garden is low maintenance and has a brick archway. To the rear of the property is an enclosed area with a large workshop and patio area. There is also a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49549968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.