2 bedroom terraced house for saleHatherton Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom terraced home situated in an ideal location
- Close to the Old Village, town centre and the beaches
- Separate lounge and dining room
- No forward chain
- Parking & garden
- EPC energy rating D (55)
The town of Shanklin is a bit of a ‘hot spot’ on the Island at the moment and this style of two-bedroom home is walking out of the door as soon as they come on the market. This one is situated in a perfect position benefiting from parking and a quiet location, just tucked away behind the town centre and famous Old Village but and you can walk to the beaches and relish the Islands beauty and scenic views. There are lovely restaurants to choose from, transport links close by and a train station with excellent mainland links. Requiring some modernisation, the property is offered with no forward chain and is available to view straight away. Just imagine yourself on a warm sunny evening in the pretty garden, glass of wine in hand and the barbecue stocked up. When the temperature drops, come inside and snuggle in the lounge in front of the television. A wonderful dining room and kitchen at the rear makes all this perfect for family and friends get-togethers.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'3 x 11'1 (4.35m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 14'4 x 10'10 (4.37m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'8 (3.56m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 11'0 (3.41m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Cloakroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 10'9 (4.40m x 3.28m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49550622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.