3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeslie Road, Leyton, E11
- Wonderful three bedroom, mid-terrace period house
- Boasts two large semi-open plan reception rooms
- Features a spacious eat-in kitchen
- Large 42' rear garden
- Three sizable double bedrooms
- Ideally located close to the heart of Stratford
- Near the expansive spaces of the Olympic Park
- Well-served by reliable transport links
This brilliant three bedroom period house offers two sizeable reception rooms, a large open-plan kitchen/dining room and further benefits three good sized double bedrooms and a forty-two foot rear garden.
The property is near local shops and amenities on nearby High Road Leyton, with the more extensive shopping and dining facilities of Westfield Stratford also close by. Leyton Underground Station is nearby, as is the Olympic Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1032047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.