3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Square, Stratford, E15
- Good sized three bedroom terraced house
- Offers a spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Features a separate dining room and a good sized kitchen
- Three naturally bright double bedrooms
- Benefits ample basement storage
- Private twenty-seven foot rear garden
- Close to local shops, bars and restaurants
- Reliable transport links nearby
A well proportioned three bedroom terrace house, offering a naturally bright bay-fronted reception room, separate dining room and a good sized kitchen, with brilliant basement storage and a twenty-seven foot garden.
Albert Square is ideally situated close to the extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Westfield Stratford. There are a selection of reliable transport links including Stratford Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.