4 bedroom detached house for saleIwerne Minster, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8LW
- An exclusive development of four executive homes.
- Built to a high standard by renowned developers Harry J Palmer.
- Finished to a high specification with meticulous attention to detail throughout.
- Generous, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors.
- Large lawned rear garden bordering the River Iwerne, front garden, double garaging and parking.
With attractive elevations of traditional brick, flint and cedar cladding under slate and clay tiled roofs, the property is traditionally styled and in-keeping with its surroundings. Built by renowned local developers Harry J Palmer, and forming one of four executive homes within this exclusive, spacious development, the property is finished to a high specification with meticulous attention to detail throughout.
Particular features include an impressive oak framed, glazed sun room to the kitchen/family room, a well-equipped solid timber shaker-style kitchen with integrated Neff appliances, Quartzite worktops, and stylish en suite shower rooms to the master bedroom and guest bedroom.
The development is approached via a private driveway from Old Post Office Road in the heart of this sought after North Dorset village. Partially bordered by well-established trees, the development is private and offers a tucked-away feel.
• Traditional construction, fitted with high performance double glazed timber windows.
• Oil fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor.
• Fitted with a domestic sprinkler system and intruder alarm.
• Solar panels to the rear elevation.
• Fitted with a water softener.
• Solid timber shaker-style, soft close kitchen units with Quartzite worktops and a comprehensive range of integrated Neff appliances.
• ‘Stovax Stockton 5’ wood burning stove with riven slate hearth to the sitting room.
• 10 year NHBC Warranty.
With two parking spaces and a single garage, a pathway leads through the front garden to the front door, which opens into a spacious entrance hall.
There is attractive laminate oak-effect flooring that continues throughout the sitting room and family room. The dual aspect sitting room has French doors to the garden and a fireplace with riven slate hearth and wood burning stove. Glazed double doors from the entrance hall lead to the dining room. There are French doors providing a pleasant outlook and access to the garden.
The heart of this superb home is the elegant kitchen/family room. With glazed porcelain floor tiles, there are solid timber, shaker-style soft close units and integrated Neff appliances to include double oven, warming drawer, grill, combination microwave, fridge, freezer and five ring induction hob with extractor fan over and a set of Neff pans. The attractive Quartzite worktop has a 'Blanco' under-mounted sink and grooved draining board. Stretching to in excess of 36ft, there is ample space for a large table and chairs. The impressive oak framed sun room has large glazed windows and French doors affording a wonderful outlook over the gardens.
Completing the ground floor accommodation is the downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
The staircase rises to the first floor with a large window on a half landing allowing the natural light to flood in.
The first floor accommodation comprises an impressive master bedroom with partially vaulted ceiling and a stylish en suite with glazed double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and dual fuel heated towel rail.
The dual aspect guest bedroom is located at the rear of the property, also with a stylish en suite comprising extra-large glazed shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and dual fuel heated towel rail. There are two further double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom with panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and dual fuel heated towel rail.
The property provides two block paved parking spaces adjacent to the house along with a garage with an electrically operated cedar up and over door. The garage has light and power and is situated in a separate block opposite the house. The garages have attractive brick and timber clad elevations under tiled roofs.
To the front of the property, a low brick wall and railings enclose a front garden with a paved pathway to the entrance door. The pathway continues to the side of the house, through a gate and to the rear garden.
A large, natural stone paved terrace envelops the rear of the house with a large lawn sweeping gently down to the River Iwerne at the foot of the garden, bordered by mature specimen trees. The garden is fully enclosed with fencing and enjoys a range of well-established shrubs and trees.
Iwerne Minster is one of North Dorset's most sought after villages. Located within the Cranborne Chase and in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, amenities include a village inn, general stores and Post Office, leisure centre and Parish Church.
The nearby Georgian market town of Blandford Forum is approximately 7 miles with a range of commercial, shopping and sporting facilities. The Saxon Hilltop town of Shaftesbury is also approximately 7 miles with a range of facilities. The famous Jurassic coastline can be reached within approximately a 1 hour drive, with Poole Harbour approximately a 40 minute drive.
There are excellent schools locally including Clayesmore in Iwerne Minster, The Blandford School, Bryanston School, Shaftesbury School and St. Mary's Shaftesbury. Primary education can be found locally in Fontmell Magna, Child Okeford and Shillingstone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49551060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.