3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleneagles Crescent, New Holland
Withdrawn from Market
- Excellent three bedroom semi detached family home
- Lounge, dining kitchen & conservatory
- First floor bathroom
- Off road parking & single garage
- Easily maintained gardens
- No upward chain
- EPC RATING : C
::: 3 BED FAMILY HOME WITH NO CHAIN :::
DDM Residential are offering This well presented three bedroom semi detached family home is offered with the benefit of no upward chain. The property briefly comprises of a reception lobby leading to a good sized forward facing lounge with feature modern fireplace, excellent dining kitchen with a range of white fronted units and a double glazed conservatory overlooking the enclosed easily maintained rear garden. To the first floor there are two double and one single bedrooms together with a family bathroom with three piece suite in white and shower over the bath. The side driveway allows extensive off road parking and there is a detached single garage. An excellent first family home in an established residential area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5531517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.