3 bedroom apartment for saleElder Road, West Norwood, London
- THREE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL FLAT
- 27' 7" x 15' 11" KITCHEN & LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS HEATING / 99 YEAR LEASE
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- 16FT BALCONY / TERRACE
- CLOSE TO WEST NORWOOD STATION
- EPC RATING D
A surprisingly spacious three bedroom split level maisonette which has been completely modernised throughout. The accommodation comprises; 27ft kitchen/breakfast room & lounge, three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. Further benefits include, double glazing, ample storage cupboards & 16ft balcony/terrace. The property has been decorated in neutral tasteful style & is offered in good decorative order throughout. We would highly recommend an early appointment to view this property. A further benefit is a 99 years lease. We would recommend an appointment to view to appreciate the size and layout of this ideal buy to let or first step onto the property ladder.
The property is located within easy walking distance of West Norwood rail station offering Southern services to London Bridge & London Victoria and Gipsy Hill Train Stations. You are also only 1.3 miles from the popular Crystal Palace Triangle and its host of restaurants, shops & transport facilities. Schools in the area consist of Kingswood Primary School, Paxton Primary School, Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior to name a few. Near Norwood Park & Tivoli Park.
Property ref: 121_508_4468886
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49552398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4468886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Anerley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.