2 bedroom park home for saleHonicombe Park, Callington
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached park home with views down the Tamar Valley
- Kitchen, Living room, Garden room, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
- Mature site of approximately 65' x 65 (19.81m x 19.81m)
- Two parking areas, Garden Shed and Store
- For full time residential occupation, retired/semi-retired over 55's
Detached park home with views down the Tamar Valley
Kitchen, living room, garden room, two bedrooms and bathroom
Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
Mature site of approximately 65’ x 65 (19.81m x 19.81m)
Two parking areas, garden shed and store
For full time residential occupation , retired/semi-retired over 55’s.
Honicombe Park is run by the Berkeley Homes Group and the site is for the over 55’s, allows one pet (cat or dog) and one car per property. The property comprises a single unit park home which has had a garden room added adjoining the living room which has triple aspect windows and access door to the lovely rear garden which has been enclosed for dogs.
The property has a good frontage with small parking areas either end, established front garden with steps to the front entrance door giving access to the accommodation. Entrance Hall with radiator and built-in cupboard containing electric fuses. Opening through to Kitchen refitted with range of units and worktops, stainless steel sink unit, Gainsmore oil fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water with adjacent fortic tank having supplementary immersion heater. Radiator, telephone point, built in Stoves electric oven and hob, windows to both the front and rear gardens. Living Room with fireplace feature and fitted electric log effect fire, two radiators, dual aspect windows with distant views down the Tamar Valley and glazed door to the Garden Room with double glazed windows on three elevations giving a complete view over the rear garden together with half glazed (single glazed) door to rear garden. There are Two Bedrooms, the main bedroom having built-in cupboards and double wardrobe with dual aspect windows. The Inner Hall has range of cupboards and drawers with the main bedroom off and also the Bathroom containing three piece suite with electric Mira Sport shower over the bath, radiator and obscure glazed window.
The property has lovely mature gardens having at the front gravelled parking areas either end of the site, established hedgerow, shrubs and flowering Cherry. There is gated access either side to the rear with an area of lawn flanked by shaped shrub beds with a variety of shrubs, flowers and a hedgerow backdrop of Beech trees. There is a paved patio area, two Store Areas, plastic oil tank and modern Store Shed. The site measures overall approximately 65’ (19.81m) square.
Honicombe Park is approximately 3 miles east of Callington being adjacent to the Honicombe Manor Holiday Park set in the Tamar Valley and from the main living room window there are views in a southerly direction to the Tamar Valley. Within roughly a mile there are various facilities including hairdressers, garage, mini-market and railway line with a regular service to Plymouth. There are some excellent country walks in the immediate vicinity together with the nearby National Trust owned Cotehele House with quay on the river Tamar.
Mains water and electricity. Private site drainage.
The site charge is £143.38 payable on the first of each month including water and sewerage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8007110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.