1 bedroom apartment for saleAtrium Apartments, 12 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10
- 540 sqft
- 1st floor
- Private balcony
- Concierge service
- Bicycle storage
- Secure video entry system
- 997 year leasehold
- Zone 2 location
A spacious and bright 540 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment with private balcony located on the first floor with south west facing views overlooking the landscaped garden, set within this fantastic development in Ladbroke Grove.
Colliers International is pleased to present this one bedroom apartment, situated within West Row, a brand new development in Ladbroke Grove with 125 specified apartments constructed within 2 separate blocks located in North Kensington.
Features to note:
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Data points throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- The green spaces of Holland Park, Regents Park and Hyde Park are all nearby and the popular shopping Centre, Westfield London, is less than 15 minutes away by car or a few stops on the tube.
- There is an eclectic selection of shops for all tastes, including high-end labels and sought-after boutiques. The area boasts local attractions, beautiful property, vibrant street markets and rich history
- Walking distance to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station (Circle and Hammersmith and City lines)
- Easy access to the M40 and M4 offers a swift escape from the city. Heathrow Airport is also easily accessible by road or Paddington’s Heathrow Express is just minutes away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49554681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.