3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, ENFIELD, EN1
- WEST FACING - sunshine in the evenings and great sunset views! Ideal for enjoying evenings outside!
- GENEROUS ROOMS - 1934 design gives plenty of room space with typical high ceilings.
- LARGE WINDOWS - allowing natural light to flood the rooms, a benefit in winter and bright in summer.
- ENVIABLE LOCATION!! - why my parents purchased in 1957! Just so handy for everywhere!
- ORIGINAL 1934 STAIRS - open banisters, Art Deco design
- LARGE SPACIOUS GARDEN - plenty of room to extend with west facing light and sunsets!
- EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT - regular frequent buses and minutes from fast trains into London.
- OFF ROAD PARKING - for family, friends and visitors, a large driveway always perfect!
- WAITROSE - 8 minutes walk away!
- LEAFY RESIDENTIAL AREA - wide road, great visual appeal.
BRILLIANT LOCATION! 1934 FAMILY HOUSE - MINUTES FROM ENFIELD TOWN AMENITIES AND ALL TRANSPORT LINKS (asking price reflects need for modernisation, no low offers accepted)
Spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family house and garden, enviably positioned in Enfield Town's popular 1930s Willow Estate. Superb location just minutes from Town centre shopping, schools, leafy parks, huge retail park and fast access transport links into London and out to the A10/M25 and beyond. Freehold.
NO central heating or double glazing - substantial modernisation required. You will need to spend on this house prior to moving in but the location gets you anywhere fast which is why my parents purchased in 1957. No bargain hunters, this is a solid family home with a lot of potential!
- Through lounge
- West facing sunny rear garden 33ft x 23ft
- Front off road parking 28ft x 22.6ft
- Private side access to rear garden
- Generous space for extension outwards and upwards
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises through lounge, kitchen and hall on the ground floor, 3 bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, loft space over landing. Built 1934 with solid construction and large period windows for bright natural light. In same professional family ownership for 60 years.
- Ideally suited to family looking to renovate in own style or developer with vision for project potential!
Browse the many photos and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property BOOK YOUR VIEWING which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49556847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58m-e4za. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.