2 bedroom terraced house for saleMyrtle Road, Eaglescliffe
- A Surprisingly Spacious Two Bedroom Terrace House Which Will Interest a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Set Within This Popular Established Area in Eaglescliffe
- Providing a Useful Second Floor Loft Room with Central Heating Radiator & Roof Window
- Lounge with Wall Mounted Contemporary Style Electric Fire
- Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Conservatory with Double Doors to the Rear Yard
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating System via a Vaillant Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Surprisingly Spacious Two Bedroom Terrace House Which Will Interest a Variety of Potential Buyers. Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. Set Within This Popular Established Area in Eaglescliffe.
4.75m x 4.27m
reducing to 11'1.
4.27m x 2.51m
2.97m x 2.26m
3.4m x 3.28m
Double doors leading to lobby with staircase to the loft room.
3.9m x 2.08m
2.95m x 2.06m
3.68m x 3.53m
Enclosed rear yard with an outhouse/store.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49557591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.