3 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Bank Wood, Wynyard
- An Exceptional Bellway Built Detached Cottage in Delightful Wynyard Village Surroundings
- Considerably Refurbished & Remodelled to Create a Stunning High Specification Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Fabulous Range of Modern Units & Built in Appliances
- Wrap Around Front, Side & Rear Gardens, Single Garage & Car Parking Space
- UPVC Double Glazing, New Composite Exterior Doors & New Combi Boiler
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This exceptional Bellway built detached cottage has seen an unbelievable amount of refurbishment work recently with every room seeing the benefit. The result is an extremely smart, high specification home which will be so easy to move straight into.
The bright and cheerful interior has been refurbished from top to bottom and comprises briefly, hallway with cloakroom/WC, front lounge and an open plan kitchen/diner with a fabulous range of modern white Shaker design units and built in kitchen appliances. The first floor has the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, two further double bedrooms and bathroom with a really smart modern white contemporary style suit. Outside, the neat and tidy gardens wrap around the front, side and rear of the property, there is a single garage and car parking space.
Other attractions worthy of a mention include replacement new floor coverings, fitted window blinds and light fittings, UPVC double glazed windows, composite exterior doors and replacement oak interior doors, central heating with a new combi boiler and security alarm system.
There is a single garage in a separate garaging area adjacent to the property and allocated car parking space.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
5.46m x 3.4m
into depth of wardrobes. Modern fitted wardrobes with sliding doors across one wall. Rear and side facing feature windows, radiator and connecting door into…
Shower Room En-Suite
White three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls and extractor fan.
3.05m x 2.97m
3.05m x 2.82m
Fitted with a fabulous modern white contemporary design three piece suite comprising double ended bath with thermostatic shower and folding side screen over, vanity wash hand basin with fitted cabinet below and dual flush close coupled WC with a concealed cistern. Waterproof bathroom wall and ceiling panelling with chrome effect trim and chrome ceiling spotlights. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
The property is nicely positioned on a corner plot so has the advantage of neat, well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear. There are neat lawns, flowerbeds, two stone patio areas, timber summerhouse and a useful brick secure garden store.
Returning staircase to first floor with deep cloaks/storage cupboard below, quick step woodgrain effect flooring and two radiators.
Modern white dual flush close coupled WC and vanity wash hand basin with a fitted cabinet below. Quick step woodgrain effect flooring. Radiator.
5.9m x 3m
Two radiators and quick step woodgrain effect flooring.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
5.46m x 3.4m
Fitted in 2017 with a stunning range of modern white high gloss style shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards with soft close doors, LED under unit lighting and chrome LED ceiling spotlights. Woodgrain effect square edge work surfaces with matching peninsular breakfast bar. Range of quality Zanussi built in appliances comprising stainless steel electric double oven and five burner gas hob with a modern contemporary design extractor canopy over. Built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Composite stable door opens onto the rear garden. Quick step woodgrain effect flooring. Wall cupboard housing an ideal logic gas fired combination boiler (installed 2017).
Built in linen cupboard and access to loft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49558269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.