3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunstall Avenue, Hartlepool
- Fine Example of a Traditional Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Extended, Re-Modelled & Nicely Presented Interior
- Well Established Area & Always Popular with House-Buyers
- Three Bedrooms, Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- 13ft x 13ft Breakfast/Kitchen with Shaker Style Units
- Good Size Rear Garden, Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- No Onward Chain, UPVC Double Glazing, & Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Much larger than its outward appearance would have you first believe, this impressive traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house with three bedrooms has been extended across the rear to create a well-planned, nicely presented family sized home within an area of Hartlepool that has always proved much sought after.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room, generous 13ft x 13ft breakfast/kitchen with Shaker style units, useful utility room and cloakroom WC. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite. Outside, the nice sized rear garden has neat lawn and a block paved patio.
Other features which are certain to entice include NO ONWARD CHAIN, garage and block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing, central heating with a Baxi Duo-Tec combi boiler and security alarm system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49558290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID140158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.