2 bedroom bungalow for saleSandercock Close, Downgate, Callington, Cornwall
- Detached Bungalow Set In Quiet Cul De Sac In Popular Village
- Backs Onto Open Fields With Far Reaching Countryside
- Well Proportioned Rooms
- PP In Place For Loft Conversion
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Viewing Recommended To Appreciate
Set in a quiet cul de sac in a sought after village & backing onto open fields with far reaching countryside views to rear, this detached bungalow needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Offers well proportioned rooms with pp in place to provide a loft conversion. Double garage, driveway, private enclosed rear garden and no chain. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49558377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL170136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Callington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.