3 bedroom apartment for saleMontego Court, Algate, E1
- Split level apartment
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Integrated appliances
- Modern kitchen
- Excellent transport links
- Close To Aldgate and Aldgate East Stations
- 1129 sq.ft
Riley Marshall are delighted to offer this stunning Three-bedroom, Three-bathroom apartment in highly desirable location of Myrdle Street Aldgate.
This 2nd floor apartment is completed to high standard, offering fully fitted kitchen and well-appointed bathrooms one too each room.
The spacious accommodation provides:
• Entrance hall
• Spacious open plan living and kitchen area
• Fully fitted kitchen with Full Length Fridge and Freezer, Washing Machine and Dryer.
• 3 Double Bedrooms each with en suite.
Situated amidst the highly desirable area of Aldgate, this 3 bedroom split level apartment truly give you a spacious feel and with the split level given it the openness and brightness feel. The property boasts of 3 doubles bedroom each with their own en-suite which makes this ideal for first time buyers/ New families and investors alike. The area is an up and coming area in a Zone 1 location with the desirable Shoreditch and Brick Lane within walking distance. There is also the local amenities of Aldgate which provides everything you need and more. With shops, restaurants and leisure facilities all a stone throw away.
This is not an opportunity to be missed. The property is also being sold on a chain free basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2376929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.