1 bedroom retirement property for saleStation Road, Budleigh Salterton
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Double Bedroom With Built-in Double Wardrobe
- Wet Room / WC
- Communal Residents Facilities Including Lounge, Laundry And Guest Suite
- Attractive Communal Grounds
- Alarm Pull Cords Connecting To
- On-Site House Manager
- No Onward Chain
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
Communal entrance with own private front door with spy hole giving access to:
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 16' 2" (4.93m) narrowing to 11' 2" (3.4m) x 14' 10" (4.52m) A spacious room with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens to the front elevation; television point; electric storage heater; coved ceiling; emergency care line cord; access to large understairs storage cupboard; archway leading to:
KITCHEN: 9' 2" x 4' 11" (2.79m x 1.5m) Comprising of a stainless steel single drainer sink unit set in work surface with cupboards, drawer units and appliance spaces beneath; matching wall units at eye-level; tiled surrounds; electric cooker point; extractor fan; UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
From the lounge / dining room a glazed panelled door leads to:
INNER HALLWAY: With smoke detector; care line cord; airing cupboard housing water cylinder and slatted shelving.
BEDROOM: 14' 8" x 9' 5" (4.47m x 2.87m) A spacious bedroom with UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door giving access to the rear communal gardens; electric storage heater; wall mounted intercom system; two sets of built-in wardrobes with clothes rail and shelving; television point.
WET ROOM / WC: Comprising of a shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, shower curtain, rail and screen; vanity wash hand basin with circular basin set in display surface with cupboards under; fitted mirror over wash basin; WC with push button flush; fully tiled walls; electric wall heater; UPVC double glazed window with patterned glass.
RESIDENTS FACILITIES: There is a range of communal facilities including a residents lounge, laundry room and guest suite, house manager. There alarm cord pulls available in the main rooms which connect to the on-site house manager during working hours and connect to a central monitoring system when the manager is not on-site.
OUTSIDE: The property stands in attractive well maintained communal gardens with a variety of lawns and well stocked mature flower and shrub beds. A driveway leads though to an archway and a parking area to the rear where there is parking subject to availability.
TENURE AND OUTGOINGS: The property is held on a 99 year lease from 1987. Service charge / maintenance / ground rent is taken every 6 months and is approximately £1125 for everything. Ground rent will always be £219.86 but service / maintenance will increase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49569312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100283007589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.