3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScawthorpe Avenue, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
- Three bedroom semi detached family home
- Well presented living accommodation
- Lounge, Dining area, Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
A fantastic three bedroom semi detached property that benefits from a stunning conservatory. Situated in the town of Scawthorpe, the property is close to local transport links and amenities.
With a front facing sealed unit door. There is a central heating radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 17' 6" inc extension x 6' 2" ( 5.33m inc extension x 1.88m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, extractor fan, four ring gas hob with electric oven and grill, space for a fridge freezer and splashback tiling. There is a side facing exterior door overlooking the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' x 5' 10" ( 3.66m x 1.78m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows and a set of patio doors overlooking the dining area. There is laminate flooring.
Dining Area 11' 5" x 11' 9" max ( 3.48m x 3.58m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the conservatory. There is a gas fireplace and a radiator. An open archway leads to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay window x 11' 5" max ( 4.09m into bay window x 3.48m max )
With a front facing double glazed bay window. This room is open plan to the dining room.
With a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' plus wardrobes x 13' 5" ( 3.05m plus wardrobes x 4.09m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes with mirrored fronts providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 11" max ( 3.48m x 3.02m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the generous rear garden. There is a concealed wall mounted boiler, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes proving hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is also access tot he loft.
With a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a hand wash basin, low level wc and a walk in shower cubicle with shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance front garden with a off road parking and access tot he garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with shrubs to the boarders. There is also a patio area.
Garage 15' 10" x 8' 3" ( 4.83m x 2.51m )
With an up and over electric style door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49569390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.